Yantra or amulet is a geometrical diagram, which represents the entire universe. Yantras are used for meditation and worshipping of deity. Yantra can be a two or three dimensional object. In Hinduism there are mainly 6 types of Yantras and each Yantra has inscribed seed mantra and hence they are considered as powerful as verbal mantras.
The Yantra is made of metal or stone, for Shri Yantra it is said that it gives more effect, when embossed on the bark tree leaf. It is then purified at the sacred place. Then it is used for worshipping. It is treated as a visual impression of the unseen deity.
The famous Shri Yantra, which is of goddess Lakshmi has nine intersecting isosceles triangles of various sizes. There are four upward triangles, which represents the power of Lord Shiva, the male power and five downward triangles which represent female power “Shakti” . This Yantra has basically 9 segments which are:
1) One dot: It is like a central power point from which the entire universe and the cosmos is evolved.
2) Triangle: The three angles of a triangle represents Poornagiri, Kamroopa and Jalandhar Peetha.
3) Eight goddesses and Vasukona: Eight goddess control eight traits Vashini controls heat, Mohini controls misery, Jamini controls Sattva, Vimla controls desire, Kameshwari controls comfort, Deviye controls cold, Kaulini controls Tamas and Sarveshwari Devi controls Ragas.
4) Ten Triangles: Ten triangles also represent ten goddesses
5) Ten Triangles: Each triangle represents a deity or God or Sarvagya.
6) One circle: This circle has 14 triangles, and these triangles represent 14 blood vessels of the human body.
7) Eight Lotus Petals: Each petal represents eight intellects
8) Sixteen Petals: Sixteen petals in a circle represent intellect, sound, touch, heart, memory, perseverance, fame, subtle body and ethereal body.
9) A circle: With the help of this circle, other triangles take their shapes.
So, in total there are 43 triangles in Shri Yantra, which again forms 108 triangles. All centrally located upward triangles are dominated by Lord Shiva, and downward triangles are dominated by goddess Lakshmi or Shakti.
Shri Yantra is a very famous and most fruitful Yantra, among all 272 types of Yantra. According to ‘Yamal’ treatise if a person only looks at the Yantra everyday, then he may attain many benefits.
According to the treaty, bathing countless times can not be that much more effective, but looking at the Yantra can be very much effective and can give the best result to the aspirant.Shri Yantra, which is a goddess Lakshmi Yantra, is a mean to gain wealth. If the Yantra is worshipped properly, as per the written procedures in trinities, then the aspirant can gain immense treasure, luxuries, wealth and fame. Having this Yantra at home and worshipping it daily can give best result and everyone must have two Shri Yantras. One for home and one for work place. All worldly desires can be fulfilled by